If you haven’t noticed that red logo over there on the left side of your screen, you might not realize that I also write a weekly post for The Washington Business Journal.
So, in case you missed it, here are links to a few recent posts:
- How to Handle the “Desired Salary” Question When You Apply for a Job Online
- How to Answer: “What Are Your Salary Requirements?” in a cover letter
- How Top Performers Negotiate Salary
Job Search/Getting an Interview:
- How Was Your Interview?
- The Important Attribute Job Seekers Rarely Demonstrate
- How Are You Perceived When You Interview?
- How to Interview for a Senior Executive job
- When is it Time to Quit Your Job?
- Are you Being the Invisible Man (or Woman) in Your Career?
- Why The Job Market Matters More than Advice from Your Parents
- Why Doing What You are Told Will Ruin Your Career
- When the New Job Doesn’t Work Out
I hope you find them useful. And please feel free to leave a comment to suggest future topics!
Filed under: Advice for the job seeker, Career Management, Interview Advice, Job Search Advice, Negotiating Salary Tagged: | Career Advice, Cover Letters, Getting Started, Interviewing, Job Search Strategies, Offers, Resume